Our PRINCE2 Foundation Courses are a great start on your road to becoming a PRINCE2 Project Manager. Many companies require this qualification to work on any projects or be involved in PRINCE2 projects. Our Foundation course will teach you all the necessary foundations to pass the PRINCE2 Foundation exam. Our instructors are world class and they will really enable you to absorb the material. We only use central London venues to enable you to get to the training venue easily.
The PRINCE2 Foundation course follows the official Axelos syllabus and includes the following:
- Overview of PRINCE2 and the seven Principles underpinning it.
- The 4 integrated PRINCE2 elements. PRINCE2 tailoring and embedding.
- The Themes (Business Case, Quality, Organisation, Change and Progress, Risk, Plans).
- How the PRINCE2 Themes support the Principles.
- The purpose of PRINCE2 Themes.
- PRINCE2 Products (Projects and Management).
- PRINCE2 Project resource hierarchy and Responsibilities.