Our PRINCE2 Practitioner Course is a great way to get qualified to an advanced level. This PRINCE2 qualification will allow you to lead a PRINCE2 project and become a full PRINCE2 project Manager. On this course we teach you how to apply all the techniques and theory learnt at the foundation level. It’s a great way to push your career forward and get recognised.
- PRINCE2 methodology overview and the seven core PRINCE2 principles”
- PRINCE2 four integrated elements. PRINCE2 tailoring and embedding.
- The PRINCE2 themes: Business Case, Organization, Change and Progress, Quality, Risk, Plans.
- How the PRINCE2 Themes support the Principles.
- The purpose and definitions of PRINCE2 Themes.
- PRINCE2 Project Products and Management Products.
- PRINCE2 Project Roles and Responsibilities.
- PRINCE2 management products?
- PRINCE2 utilises management by exceptions? What are project tolerances?
- Tailoring in PRINCE2 projects.